Education is the greatest journey of life where there is a beginning but no end. Excellence in performance, global understanding, universal values and service to mankind are the building blocks of our educational edifice which go a long way in exploring the student's intelligence.
In the modern era of globalization our singular challenge is to prepare our students for leadership roles in a rapidly changing, shrinking world. The education of the individual, in addition to promoting his own innate abilities, would attempt to develop in him a sense of responsibility for his fellowmen in place of the glorification of power and success. The mission of our institution is inspired by Swami Vivekananda's words: "If we are to stem the tide that is overtaking us, through quality instruction we have to equip our students with the required knowledge, skills and attitude, on this occasion let's all arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached."
- To instill among the students the core values of our rich culture: equality, liberty, fraternity, nationalism, patriotism, etc.
- To impart value-based education along with the skills which can make them successful in the modern era of globalization.
- To focus upon all-round development of students to make them good human-beings and also successful citizens of the world.
- To make students realize the great values of our glorious culture and of our great heroes and martyrs.
- To inculcate leadership qualities among the students to prepare global leaders.
- To widen the horizons of knowledge and outlook and attitude of students towards life and the world.
- To develop in the youth a rational and professional approach to life's various situations.
- To work in the direction of women empowerment.
The mission and vision of the institution are communicated to all the stakeholders through various methods. They are communicated to the students, parents and the society at large through the prospectus of the college. They are placed on the wall at the very entrance of the college. They are communicated to the students, parents and stakeholders through a leaflet along with the admission form. The institution organises a 'welcome function' for the newcomers in the college. In this function the mission and vision are emphatically communicated to all. The principal of the college holds a staff meeting in the beginning of the academic year in which the vision and mission are discussed with the staff members.